Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Police come to my place at night time.

Ok, so whilst skyping Mum this evening I had a visit at 11pm from two London Police Officers.
Bang bang bang on my room door. Bryce was out.
Me: "Hello??"
Them: "It's the Police"
Me: "Is it really the Police??" (not being able to see through my door and being all alone here you can't be too careful!)
Them: "Yes. It's really the Police. Open the door please."
Me: "Is it really, really the Police??" (still not feeling it was safe to open the door!)
Me: Thinking... what has Bryce done???!!!! I open the door and it really was two Police officers. They asked me who lives next door to me, upstairs etc. I was like,
"I have no idea...". The Police woman said "How long have you lived here then?"
Me: "A week... and I leave tomorrow...."
Them: "Well the back door was wide open and we walked up and into here, very dangerous in this area. Follow us and lock it please.

Me. OMG. What an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment